Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 27, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - FORTUNE WORLDWIDE, INC.
Around the Web
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Trump Should Give Thanks, Not Take Credit, for Economic Growth
Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Economies world-wide are picking up steam, and foreign stocks are outperforming U.S. markets. This suggests the good fortune is due less to President Trump’s presence than a global trend, Greg Ip writes.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
- Critic's Notebook: The Silent Film Returns — on Social Media
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Though we may still pop headphones in to watch a YouTube rant, social media has cultivated its own mute visual culture.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."