Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FORT HUDSON CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AGENCY, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Mysterious fort discovered
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Army Suspends Fort Benning Drill Sergeants Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JACEY FORTIN - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
After reviewing a female trainee’s allegations of assault, the Army found indications of additional misconduct. The fort only recently integrated women into its training programs.
- Trump Visits Florida to Assess Hurricane Irma Damage
By EILEEN SULLIVAN - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
President Trump, in Fort Myers, Fla., praised the government’s response to the enormous storm.
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- Dozens Of U.S. Military Service Members Have Been Injured In Accidents At Camp Pendleton And Fort Bragg
By Kimberly Ricci - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The latest in a string of high-profile military accidents -- the fourth Marines incident this summer -- was a severe one.