Rising exports and falling imports shrank the trade deficit in goods and services to the lowest level in nearly a year, Commerce Department data showed Thursday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOREVER SUCCESS IMPORT & EXPORT TRADING, INC.
Around the Web
- United States Trade Deficit Shrinks in August as Exports Rise
By ANA SWANSON - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Post-Brexit Trade Rules as Murky as Ever for U.K.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
New British proposals over ‘frictionless trade’ in goods leaves both exporters and importers in a quandary.
- Mexico Registers $1.52 Billion Trade Deficit in July
Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mexico recorded a $1.52 billion trade deficit in July, a shift from the surplus seen the previous month, as growth in exports outpaced the increase in imports.
- Mexico Runs Up $2.73 Billion August Trade Deficit
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Mexican registered a wider-than-expected $2.73 billion trade deficit in August as imports of petroleum and other goods outpaced gains in factory exports.
- U.S. Trade Gap Narrowed in August
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
The U.S. trade deficit narrowed in August, reflecting an increase in exports and a downtick in imports as Hurricane Harvey disrupted shipping along the Gulf Coast.
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.