These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FOREVER FRIED CHICKEN INC
Around the Web
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- The Best Fried Chicken Recipes From Cultures Around The World
By Zachary Johnston - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
These global recipes are tasty AF. It's time you seek them out to broaden your fried chicken horizons.
- Firefighter axed for telling black woman to ‘stop eating fried chicken’
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Officials in Rhode Island say a city firefighter has been fired for saying an elderly black woman should “stop eating fried chicken” when he responded to a call for medical aid. Providence Public Safety Commissioner Steven Pare says Andre Ferro was terminated Tuesday by the city’s Fire Department Trial Board. The board...
- This Is What A $100 Order Of Chicken And Waffles Looks Like
By Mark Shrayber - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
It's on the menu at Yardbird Southern Kitchen in Las Vegas for #NationalFriedChickenDay, and it's so so worth the price.
- Waldron Oversaw Smirnoff, Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Avon Lady
Friday Sep 29, 2017
After earning an engineering degree and serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Hicks Waldron wanted to design jet engines. Instead, his job at General Electric led him into sales and management.