After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FOREST HILLS INDIANS, INC.
Around the Web
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Fire on the Mountain: 2 Forests Offer Clues to Yellowstone’s Fate in a Warming World
By MICHAEL PRICE - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Increasingly frequent wildfires fed by a warming climate could turn the park’s dense forests into sparser woodlands.
- Indian Hills No. 1 in preseason Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA D-I Coaches Poll
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Indian Hills will begin the season ranked first in the preseason Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA Division I Coaches Poll. The Warriors held or (...)
- Indian Hills still No. 1 in Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA D-I Coaches Poll
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Indian Hills claimed five first-place votes and remained No. 1 in the Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA D-I Coaches Poll. The Warriors won their (...)
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.