Swale is a public art project that doubles as a call to action. It aims to raise awareness about food access by allowing local residents to forage food and herbs for free.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FOREST HERBS INTERNATIONAL INC.
Around the Web
- A Free Food Forest in the Bronx
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Types Of Oregano – Are There Different Varieties Of Oregano Herbs
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- KFC follows only 11 people on Twitter, for one mindblowing reason
By Keith Wagstaff - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
KFC is very selective about who it follows on Twitter.
This international fast food brand, owned by Yum! Brands, Inc., has strict standards, unlike the people who eat its $5 Fill Ups.
One dude on Twitter discovered this and couldn't believe it. He's going to need some time to recover, and maybe a bucket of chicken.
Are you ready for this? Here we go:Twitter, Kfc, Culture, and Food
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.