The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOOD GUYS, INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Guy Fieri Finally Spills The Secret Of His Infamous ‘Donkey Sauce’
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Food Network star Guy Fieri unlocks the "Donkey Sauce" mystery and addresses the criticism he's gotten from Anthony Bourdain.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Guy Fieri superfan hits 600th 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' location
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
While food snobs may turn their nose up at the mere mention of the bleach haired host of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and the concept of "Flavortown" (where iconic food lives), there are many who are devoted to following in Guy Fieri's footsteps.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.