Sometimes people take directions too literally. It’s in case of that that Garden of Life, LLC, is recalling a probiotic supplement made for babies.If caregivers follow the directions on the package very literally, infants taking the supplement could choke.What to look forThe product in question is from the Dr. Formulated Probiotics line,and comes in a 1.9 fluid …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
34 ASHBURY DRIVE
SMITHTOWN, NEW YORK, 11787
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FOOD FORMULATION SUPPPORT LLC
Around the Web
- Probiotic Supplement For Babies Recalled Due To Confusing Directions
By Laura Northrup - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.