The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FOOD ALLERGIC FAMILIES INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Why Are Americans Growing More And More Allergic To Our Food?
By Dan Seitz - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Research has found that adult-onset allergies are growing increasingly commonplace. But why?
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Tapping The Passion Of Food Allergy Moms: Seizing A Brand Opportunity
Monday Feb 27, 2017
Think food allergies only affect the 15 million Americans (including 6 million children) who are actually allergic? Think again. Food allergies drive life-changing decisions for entire families,sometimes whole communities: from schools to offices to playgroups. Moreover, some experts believe that the circle of Americans touched by food allergy concerns greatly exceeds15 million.
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …