Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FLYNN BUILDING PARTNERS, LLC
Around the Web
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.