Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLOWERS BEAUTY SALON, CORP.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Feisty not Thirsty: The 7 Best Drought-Tolerant Flowers
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Eager for color in your garden but loath to commit to regular watering? Try these drought-resistant beauties
- Guerrilla Flower Installations That Don’t Last Long at All
By NANCY HASS - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Floral artists are taking their cues from ’60s-era happenings, creating public works that offer flashes of beauty — all the more potent for their brevity.
- Egret Flower Information – How To Grow An Egret Flower
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”