Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLOWER CITY PARK, INC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal