Joe Mulherin is part of an emerging group of artists that is bridging the chasm between rap and rock. His debut is one of the most promising albums of the year.
flint rock hops, LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - FLINT ROCK HOPS, LLC
Around the Web
- nothing,nowhere. Blends Hip-Hop and Emo to Make Tomorrow’s Pop
By JON CARAMANICA - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- Kidd Creole’s fall from hip-hop to rock bottom
By Kevin Sheehan, Rebecca Rosenberg, Ruth Brown - Friday Aug 4, 2017
“White Lines” was a worldwide smash for Grandmaster Flash and his crew — and white lines brought them crashing down. The iconic 1983 anti-drug anthem — along with seminal hip-hop hit “The Message” — made the group a household name. But by the time “White Lines” hit the airwaves, cocaine had already torn the group...
- Chester Bennington Brought Rock Ferocity to Linkin Park’s Innovations
By JON CARAMANICA - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mr. Bennington, who died at 41, could sing any way he wanted — guttural and anguished or dreamlike and sweet.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Lil Peep, Rapper Who Blended Hip-Hop and Emo, Is Dead at 21
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Gustav Ahr was a bright young musical talent who built a rabid following online with songs recorded in a bedroom on Skid Row in Los Angeles.