The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLICK LITES INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Ecobee3 Lite smart thermostat review: The lower price comes at the expense of signature feature
By Jason D'Aprile - By Jason D'Aprile - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
You can add the missing sensors back, but not cost effectively.
- Why Facebook Users Should Download Messenger Lite Instead of Messenger
By Brian Barrett - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Facebook has finally released its pared-down Messenger Lite app for the US, saving you from the feature-bloat that makes Messenger such a chore.
- Galvin Green introduces Insula Lite outerwear line
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Galvin Green, the official outerwear provider for the 2018 European Ryder Cup team, last week introduced its Insula Lite outerwear line (...)