States would be given money to establish their own health policies, and it’s hard to know who would remain covered and how.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS HOME CARE INC.
Around the Web
- Public Health: Obamacare Repeal Bill Offers Both Enormous Flexibility and Uncertainty
By REED ABELSON and MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Home Health Care: Shouldn’t It Be Work Worth Doing?
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Watching over older people is among the fastest-growing occupations. With more training and flexibility, it could help support a future middle class.
- Mini artist compound in Carmel offers enticing vacation home potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Calling 37763 Palo Colorado Rd. a “compound” may be an overstatement, but then again maybe not. The property offers four acres in Carmel-by-the-Sea, a private forest of redwood and oak trees, without a neighbor in sight. Within the acreage, raised beds and fruit trees complement the native trees. A wide, flat expanse of lawn for picnics and games
- Op-Ed Contributor: How Republicans Can Make a Deal on Health Care
By LANHEE J. CHEN - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Give the states more flexibility in how they manage Obamacare.
- Carmel Valley home listed for $1.6 million comes with its own dairy farm potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Carmel Valley, with all its charms, offers the rare combination of both a pastoral and coastal setting on the outskirts of one of the most spectacular cities in California. Right in the heart of all this beauty, this vintage home with five bedrooms and five bathrooms is set on 1.2 acres of private land.
- Flexibility That A.C.A. Lent to Work Force Is Threatened by G.O.P. Plan
By REED ABELSON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
People in transition because of layoffs, moves, illness or new ventures turned to Obamacare’s marketplaces as a stopgap, but that option may soon be gone.