But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FLEXIBLE EFFICIENT ENERGY SOURCE, INC.
Around the Web
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Artificial Synapses Could Lead to Brainier, Super-Efficient Computers
By Andreas von Bubnoff - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A self-organized mesh of artificial synapses might point the way to devices that match the brain’s energy-efficient computing prowess.
- Op-Ed Contributors: Why Is America Wasting So Much Energy?
By TERRY SOBOLEWSKI and RALPH CAVANAGH - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
There is a lot to gain, economically and environmentally, if we use it more efficiently.
- Nonprofit Aims to Preserve Energy-Efficiency Support for Low-Income Families
By Marian Conway - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A nonprofit reevaluates in the face of reduced federal environmental justice funds.
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances.At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …
- Solar Panels For Home: Do They Make A Great Investment?
By Chris Long - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The days when solar panels used to be a rare and exotic source of energy are gone. Their popularity is growing and a lot of people are now choosing it as their main source of electricity. Before installing this system that is supposed to lower energy bills, people are usually curious about the average efficiency […]
The post Solar Panels For Home: Do They Make A Great Investment? appeared first on Dumb Little Man.