Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLAVOR PAPER LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Seton Hall keeps to NY recruiting plan, snags star Harlem guard
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Seton Hall’s resurgence has featured a heavy New York City flavor. Senior starters Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez hail from Brooklyn and The Bronx, respectively, and the Pirates haven’t deviated from this recruiting plan, continuing that trend on Tuesday night. Harlem guard Anthony Nelson announced he is headed to South Orange, choosing Seton Hall over...
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Paradise Papers Hacking and the Consequences of Privacy
By JAKE BERNSTEIN - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
In the world of offshore finance, confidentiality long ago became a corrosive secrecy.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.