Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MATTHEW A. KRANDEL
301 E. 45TH APT. 8B
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10017
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FLATIRON DESIGN CO., LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- One of the original coding schools must pay $375k over employment claims
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
New York's Flatiron School was ordered to alter website, hit with a hefty fine.