Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MEI XIN ZOU
158 PARK PLACE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLATBUSH WINE & SPIRITS INC.
Around the Web
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Effete Home Alabama: 'Food & Wine' Heads South
Monday Jun 26, 2017
'Food & Wine,' the standard-bearer for fancy eats ever since the demise of Gourmet in 2009, is leaving New York City for new digs in Birmingham, Alabama. It will join sister food and lifestyle TimeInc. titles: 'Cooking Light,' 'Southern Living' and 'Coastal Living.'