A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIVE STAR TECHNOLOGY INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- Star Citizen developer wants to use your face for in-game chat
By Stephanie Chan - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Soon, you won’t have to rely on just yelling or typing in all-caps to express yourself in-game. Faceware Technologies is teaming up with Cloud Imperium Games to bring facial animation to Star Citizen. The new Face Over Internet Protocol (FOIP) feature uses webcams to detect expressions and project them onto players’ avatars. Faceware will also be […]
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Is This the Woman Who Will Save Uber?
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Bozoma Saint John, the marketing star who’s worked with Beyoncé, Apple and more, brings humanism, Instagram savvy and Chanel to the beleaguered brand.
- From Driverless Cars to Flying Cars: Former Google Engineer Also Worked on Larry Page's Project
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Google co-founder Larry Page’s flying-car startup enlisted star Google engineer Anthony Levandowski to work on the project, according to people familiar with the matter, months before Mr. Levandowski left the tech giant last year, allegedly with trade secrets, for rival Uber Technologies Inc.