Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
five borough syndicate, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT RESIGNED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIVE BOROUGH SYNDICATE, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- ‘MasterChef’ contestants take on the cannoli
By Robert Rorke - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Masterchef Wednesday, 8 p.m, Fox Everyone in New York loves cannolis and you can get them at dozens of bakeries all over the five boroughs. And they are a whole lot easier to buy than to make from scratch, as “MasterChef” judge and renowned pastry chef Christina Tosi discovered when she watched contestants try to...
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.