The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - FITZSIMMONS & MILLS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- General Mills Bringing Back “Vibrant” Trix, Including Artificial Flavors & Colors
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Two years ago, General Mills joined other food companies by declaring it would cut artificial flavors and colors from all of its cereals. But some customers actually like those additives, at least in their Trix. To that end: The company is making the ultimate “throwback Thursday” offering by announcing it will once again offer Trix with artificial colors …
- General Mills loses bid to trademark yellow color on Cheerios box
By David Kravets - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Cereal maker claimed consumers identified “yellow” with “the Cheerios brand.”
- Rez Infinite on PC is a better game—all because of mouse support
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Now supports all PC VR headsets and controllers, plus added PC visual boosts.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Sonic Mania PC version launches with Denuvo, online requirement
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Sega insists game is “intended to be played offline;” staffer asks fans to complain.