Michael Cottman traces the story of the Henrietta Marie, a slave ship that wrecked near Key West after dropping off kidnapped Africans in Barbados and Jamaica.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FITRUVIA CORP.
Around the Web
- 'Shackles From the Deep' Explores Mystery of Sunken Slave Ship
By Ronda Racha Penrice - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.