A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2504 GRAND AVENUE
BALDWIN, NEW YORK, 11510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIRST TIER PROPERTIES INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Ruderman Foundation: Alec Baldwin’s Role in “Blind” Treats Disability as Costume
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Ruderman Foundation’s president asks why, since we no longer find it acceptable to cast white actors as Black characters, we do not feel the same way about characters with disabilities.
- Listing of the Day: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Nestled in the protective cove of Chileno Bay, the property includes a three-tiered infinity swimming pool with an oceanfront hot tub and fire pits.