Many of the 200 or so homes on this the rocky peninsula have been in the same families for generations.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST STERLING INVESTOR 148 LLC
Around the Web
- Inside Maine's Exclusive Prouts Neck Community
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Meeting Putin Won't Make Russian Investments Great Again
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
As Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin get set for their first face-to-face meeting, investors are left to ponder how little things change in Russia
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.