One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST STERLING INVESTOR 145 LLC
Around the Web
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- For GE Investors, Growth in the Spring
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
John Flannery buys easy comparisons by beating down the share price.
- As Silicon Valley Gets ‘Crazy,’ Midwest Beckons Tech Investors
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Funding and start-ups are concentrated on the coasts, especially in California. But there are signs of an entrepreneurial awakening in the heartland, where talent is rich but prices aren’t.
- HappyOrNot raises $14.5 million to expand its ‘smiley’ feedback terminals
By Paul Sawers - Friday Oct 13, 2017
HappyOrNot, the Finnish company behind the familiar feedback system that puts physical terminals in retail and other public locations, has raised $14.5 million in a Series A round of funding led by European VC firm and early Spotify investor Northzone, with participation from Australia’s AirTree. This represents the company’s first outside funding. You may have […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Meeting Putin Won't Make Russian Investments Great Again
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
As Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin get set for their first face-to-face meeting, investors are left to ponder how little things change in Russia