Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST STERLING INVESTOR 143 LLC
Around the Web
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Unilever Reassures Investors With Strong Earnings
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Unilever reported a sharp rise in first-half profit and forecast better-than-expected margins for the full year, making good for now on its promise to improve its performance after fending off a $143 billion takeover approach from Kraft Heinz.
- Nestlé Unmoved by Demands From Activist Investor Third Point
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Newly minted Nestlé Chief Executive Mark Schneider is facing the first big challenge of his short career in packaged foods.
- Blue Apron Misses Estimates in First Earnings Report
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Blue Apron said Thursday that revenue rose in the latest quarter but it lost more money than analysts had expected, providing its first update to investors since going public in June.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Meeting Putin Won't Make Russian Investments Great Again
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
As Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin get set for their first face-to-face meeting, investors are left to ponder how little things change in Russia