Funding and start-ups are concentrated on the coasts, especially in California. But there are signs of an entrepreneurial awakening in the heartland, where talent is rich but prices aren’t.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST STERLING INVESTOR 140 LLC
Around the Web
- As Silicon Valley Gets ‘Crazy,’ Midwest Beckons Tech Investors
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Meeting Putin Won't Make Russian Investments Great Again
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
As Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin get set for their first face-to-face meeting, investors are left to ponder how little things change in Russia
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Sterling Shepard calls out Giants-Eagles catch double standard
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
PHILADELPHIA — On back-to-back plays, Sterling Shepard thought he had scored a touchdown. The first play was overturned. The second one was never even reviewed. And on the play after each of those incomplete passes, the Giants were turned away on fourth down. “There’s plays you wish you had back,” Shepard said after the Giants...