Steve Jobs once said, "The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller ..." Abraham Lincoln also said, "In order to win a man to your cause, you must first reach his heart, the great highroad to his reason."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST STERLING INVESTOR 134 LLC
Around the Web
- To Win Someone To Your Cause, You Must First Reach Their Heart
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Meeting Putin Won't Make Russian Investments Great Again
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
As Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin get set for their first face-to-face meeting, investors are left to ponder how little things change in Russia
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- It’s been a busy year for Emmy-winner Sterling K. Brown
By Robert Rorke - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Three years ago, nobody knew about Sterling K. Brown. And after Sunday night, when he won his second consecutive Emmy — and first for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for “This Is Us” — there can’t be many people left who don’t know Brown is the best actor on network TV. Brown’s ascendancy...