Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST RED APPLE REALTY LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Facebook's Augmented Realty Smartphone Play Raises Plenty of Questions
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
At today's Facebook F8 conference, Mark Zuckerberg detailed a mobile-first AR future that may not pan out.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- New iPhone 8 likely to be revealed at Apple’s Sept. 12 event
By Benny Evangelista - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Apple has officially scheduled its first-ever event in the company’s Steve Jobs Theater, a Sept. 12 invitation-only press conference expected to reveal the latest iPhones and possibly a revamped Watch and Apple TV. The company emailed invitations Thursday that read “Let’s meet at our place,” with an picture of an Apple logo in red, white and blue. The event, hosted at the company’s new spaceship-style Apple Park headquarters in Cupertino is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. For several years, Apple has revealed its latest iPhones in September, in time to promote them for the holiday season.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.