Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST PARKING SYSTEMS, CORP.
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.