State agencies in Connecticut are already preparing human service agencies for cuts as another state budget stand-off plays out. But who will be hurt? It’s immoral.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIRST CONNECTICUT INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Around the Web
- A Connecticut Budget Impasse: Nonprofits Told to Prepare for Longer Haul
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Man accused of burning girl with iron over wrinkled clothes
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 28, 2017
BRISTOL, Conn. — A Connecticut man has been arrested on charges that he intentionally burned his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter with an iron because she may have wrinkled his clothes. The Bristol Press reports that 33-year-old Victor Diaz, of Bristol, was arraigned Thursday on charges including assault and reckless endangerment. Investigators say he burned the girl...
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.