Nevada may soon become the first state to allow recreational marijuana in public, paving the way for pot to be consumed and regulated like alcohol is in bars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST CHOICE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- 'Amsterdam on Steroids': Door Opens for Vegas Pot Lounges
By Elizabeth Chuck - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Inside Uber’s Choice of a New C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Before Uber’s board chose Dara Khosrowshahi to be the company’s new chief, there were power plays, negotiations for more leverage and wild swings in support.