HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST CHOICE HOME INSPECTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.