ZhongAn Online Property & Casualty Insurance said it plans to raise up to $1.5 billion in an initial public offering that could value China’s first online-only insurer at around $10 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST AMERICAN PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Around the Web
- Alibaba-Backed Insurer Plans IPO That Could Set Its Value at $10 Billion
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Insurance Company Tries Out New Charitable Social Experiment, Donates $53K in the First Year
By Nhu Te - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Lemonade, a property and casualty insurance company that uses technology and transparency to create an insurance experience that is fast, affordable and hassle-free, donated $53,174 to 14 charities...
The post Insurance Company Tries Out New Charitable Social Experiment, Donates $53K in the First Year appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Insurers Are Set to Use Drones to Assess Harvey's Property Damage
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Property insurers are preparing to fly dozens of drones over homes and businesses to assess damage in the wake of Tropical Storm Harvey, the first widespread use of unmanned aircraft to size up catastrophe claims.
- Shortage Of Insurance Adjusters May Delay Claims For Hurricane Irma Victims
By Chris Morran - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
If your home sustained damage from Hurricane Irma, you might have to wait just to get the insurance company to look at your property to see what repairs will and won’t be covered. Why? Because there aren’t enough claims adjusters to go around right now.Claims adjusters are the folks used by your insurer to assess damage claims. Larger insurance …