When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Oct 27, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2002
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2002 - FIRST AMERICAN MANAGEMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night Court
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.