State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 20, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRMSTAR TECH CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- The tragedy of FireWire: Collaborative tech torpedoed by corporations
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
"Show us that it's being adopted in the industry, and we'll put it in.”
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Dell Provides Model for Corporate Disaster Giving
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The smart billionaire is good at identifying an unaddressed niche, and the one chosen by Michael and Susan Dell in providing support for the Harvey relief and recovery effort is grounded, smart, and caring.
The post Dell Provides Model for Corporate Disaster Giving appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.