The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FINKELSTEIN PAS LLC
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- A Statue Stirs to Life in Washington Square Park
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A man’s unusually small size, which invited the jeers of bullies in his youth, became a key to his role as a “living statue” in Greenwich Village.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Billionaire Trader Stanley Druckenmiller Sells Greenwich Estate
Monday Nov 20, 2017
Known as Sabine Farm, the property has sold for $25 million, making it the priciest sale in Greenwich, Conn. so far this year.