Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
82 ELLIS PLACE
CANANDAIGUA, NEW YORK, 14424
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINGER LAKES INCOME PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Knife-Throwing as a Sport: Who Would Have Thunk It?
By PETE CROATTO - Friday Sep 15, 2017
No, ESPN is not televising it — at least not yet. But there are a growing number of devotees who love the sound of knife hitting wood.
- When diver found Dick Gamble's Hall of Fame ring in lake, son Craig was happily hung out to dry
By @leoroth - By @leoroth - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Dick Gamble never knew it slipped off his son's finger three years ago in Canandaigua Lake.
- Lake Tahoe Estate Asks $75 Million
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
In Crystal Bay, Nev., the waterfront property of Stuart and Geri Yount includes two glass funiculars to connect its hillside homes.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.