Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINGER LAKES FOOD CART, LLC
Around the Web
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Knife-Throwing as a Sport: Who Would Have Thunk It?
By PETE CROATTO - Friday Sep 15, 2017
No, ESPN is not televising it — at least not yet. But there are a growing number of devotees who love the sound of knife hitting wood.
- These Chefs Turned Their Street Carts Into Famous Restaurants
By Zachary Johnston - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
These food trucks were so popular they launched the careers of their owner/chefs into the stratosphere.
- Organic Doritos Are Here And Ready To Hit Whole Foods
By Cassidy Allen - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Will Doritos still be the same without orange-stained fingers?
- Man arrested for fleeing the scene of fatal golf cart accident
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Aug 21, 2017
A California man is facing felony hit-and-run charges after he allegedly fled the scene when a man fell out of his golf cart and died, police said. Scott Duane Sempson, 61, was arrested a short time after the incident late Friday on Canyon Lake Drive South in Canyon Lake, where deputies responded to a report...
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.