Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINGER LAKES DENTAL LABORATORIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Knife-Throwing as a Sport: Who Would Have Thunk It?
By PETE CROATTO - Friday Sep 15, 2017
No, ESPN is not televising it — at least not yet. But there are a growing number of devotees who love the sound of knife hitting wood.
- Impax Laboratories and Amneal Pharmaceuticals Near Merger Agreement
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Impax Laboratories Inc. and Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC are close to agreement on a merger that would create the nation’s fifth-largest generic-drug company by revenue, according to people familiar with the matter.
- When diver found Dick Gamble's Hall of Fame ring in lake, son Craig was happily hung out to dry
By @leoroth - By @leoroth - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Dick Gamble never knew it slipped off his son's finger three years ago in Canandaigua Lake.
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- FDA Warns: Don’t Use These Potentially Contaminated Liquid Supplements And Medications
By Laura Northrup - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers and medical professionals not to use liquid supplements and medications made by Pharmatech, including some products marketed for use by babies and small children. These products — distributed under multiple brand names, including Rugby, Major, and Leader — may be contaminated with potentially dangerous bacteria. An FDA recall currently applies only to …