Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FINEST ENDURANCE LTD.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Their Finest Hour
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Two officers save many lives, and the politicians respond well too.
- Mt. Sinai's new therapy dog is a mutt with a mission
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Midway through his shift at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital, the health system’s youngest worker was doing his rounds—on four legs. Professor Bunsen...
To view the full story, click the title link.