A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FINE TRANSLATION SERVICES INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Google Offers Concessions to Europe After Record Antitrust Fine
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The search giant is changing how it operates its online shopping service, signaling a new willingness to bow to tightening regulatory pressure around the world.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- The Look: Sunday Best in Harlem and Brooklyn
By ANDRE WAGNER, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
A photographer spent a couple of Sundays roaming the streets in Brooklyn and Harlem searching for finely dressed churchgoers.