In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FINE STONE 2 INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Alphabet's Google Responds to EU Antitrust Fine
Monday Oct 30, 2017
Alphabet Inc.’s Google lashed out against the European Union over its recent record €2.42 billion antitrust fine against the company, saying the regulator misstated facts and didn’t show sufficient proof that the search giant’s conduct hurt rivals, according to a summary of the court appeal the company lodged against the EU.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Billie Jean King’s nickname for Emma Stone is ‘Peahead’
By Michael Kaplan - Monday Sep 18, 2017
How do you play a tennis great like Billie Jean King? Emma Stone, who does just that in the movie “Battle of the Sexes,” out Friday, puts aside a platter of sushi to show it’s all in the hands. Splitting open a set of chopsticks at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing,...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”