This mid-century modern home was recently renovated to highlight its original charm, but include all the modern updates of a true tech-elite lifestyle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FINE GLOVE SOLUTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Woodside, California
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Google Offers Concessions to Europe After Record Antitrust Fine
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The search giant is changing how it operates its online shopping service, signaling a new willingness to bow to tightening regulatory pressure around the world.
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Intel’s $1.3 Billion Antitrust Fine in Europe Is Called Into Question
By JAMES KANTER and AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union is sending the case back to a lower court, a decision that bodes well for technology companies facing competition inquiries.