Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - FINE FURNITURE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Renovations underway at the White House
By Associated Press - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
WASHINGTON — The White House is undergoing a major face-lift while President Donald Trump is out of town. The Oval Office and other working quarters of the West Wing have been cleared of furniture while crews work on upgrades, including to the heating and air conditioning system. Spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said the system is 27...
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Are the Wheels Coming Off Trump's 'Fine-Tuned Machine'?
By Chuck Todd and Mark Murray and Carrie Dann - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
All the latest on dysfunction in Donald Trump's White House, the war over alleged "leaking" and what's next on the Senate health care bill