TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 19, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 24, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - FINE ARTS CONSTRUCTION INC.
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: In Puerto Rico, Creating Art From Hardship
By JOSEPH B. TREASTER - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Inspired by troubles in the territory, the sculptors Jennifer Allora and Guillermo Calzadilla will debut their latest work at Miami’s new museum in December.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Colorado College Receives $175 Million Gift From Fine Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The center, which includes an art school, theater, and museum, became the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College on July 1....