The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
filmrise acquisition fund 7 LLC
479 13th st.
brooklyn, new york, 11232
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FILMRISE ACQUISITION FUND 7 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Six months after acquisition, SoFi is shutting down Zenbanx
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Online lending company SoFi is closing down Zenbanx, the online banking provider it bought earlier this year. In an email sent to Zenbanx customers, the company announced that it will close all accounts at the end of next month. Read More