Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIELDS ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- While Amazon Plays the Field, Walmart Stays True to Arkansas
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A week after Amazon announced plans for a second headquarters somewhere in North America, Walmart said on Friday that it is building a new home office in Bentonville.
- Can A.I. Be Taught to Explain Itself?
By CLIFF KUANG - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
As machine learning becomes more powerful, the field’s researchers increasingly find themselves unable to account for what their algorithms know — or how they know it.
- Photo Gallery: US Lacrosse Nationals in Richmond, Va.
By msilva - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The Secret to AI Could be Little-Known Transfer Learning
By Mo Patel, Practice Director for AI and Deep Learning, Teradata - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
As more enterprises discover AI-based business applications, the concept of transfer learning could help to level the playing field.