Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIELD HOUSE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- GOP Plan Includes Large Cuts in Corporate and Individual Taxes
By Leigh Ann Caldwell - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
A plan to be released by the White House and House Republicans makes large corporate and individual tax cuts.
- Corona is the New King of Beers
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Constellation Brands, the U.S. distributor of Corona and Modelo, reported a 13% jump in beer sales in the summer months
- Cutting Corporate Taxes Would Boost Workers' Income, White House Says
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Cutting the U.S. corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% would, “very conservatively,” boost average household income by $4,000 a year, White House economists say.